Plant Manager - RTDrill Austria - Kapfenberg
Publication date : 13/02/2020
Main missions :
Managing technical team and working directly with other team from the company and the group in order to produce some drilling equipment with high level of quality with the lowest cost and shortest delivery time as possible.
To transfer the technical knowledge from people mind to formalized procedures.
- Doing all the necessary things to keep workers safe in the workshop.
To create and keep updated global productionplanning and detailed planning per project with different sequences.
Organizing production procedures in order to reduce the number of hours spent.
Communication with designing department, sales department and purchasing department in order to make delivery times shortest as possible and to respect delivery time given before.
Workers management in order to improve their competences and to keep and develop their motivation.
Organizing training program for workers.
Proposing some solutions to designing team in order to simplify assembling process to cut costs.
Is responsible to keep the workshop nice and attractive for workers and for any customers visit.
Will manage the workshop considering “ 5S spirit”
Will participate to supplier evaluation with the purchasing department.
Will support and manage workers in order to define together rigth KPI`s that will allow the team to work in a continous improvment process.
Assembling hours per production sequences
Production cost per model.
Lead time per production sequences and equipment.
Working days without any accident or injuries.
Warranty claim level.
Possible evolution: Branch manager replacement
Technical skills (engineering studies)
Knowledge of ERP software and CAD software.
English,german and french if possible.
Experience with Canbus technology if possible.
Adaptability to a human size team and company
Mobility: Some travel to visit suppliers, headquarters in France or sister company in USA.
Rig Sales Representative - RTDrill USA - Philipsburg PA
Publication date : 14/01/2020
RTDrill is looking for Its Rig Sales Representative. Are you customer oriented? positive? Do you want to take on challenges?
- Establish new clients by organizing and planning daily work schedule to build on existing or potential sales outlets.
- Study the type of sales outlet and adjust content of sales presentations.
- Study potential volume of dealers and focus on sales efforts.
- Make and submit orders by referring to product line and price lists.
- Gather current market place information on newly introduced products, delivery schedules, pricing, and merchandising techniques in order to monitor competition.
- Investigate problems; prepare reports; develop solutions, and make recommendations to management in order to resolve customer complaints.
- Attend educational workshops; review publications, and be involved in professional societies.
- Provide historical records by keeping records on customer inquires and sales.
- Contribute to team efforts in accomplishing organizational goals.
- Customer service oriented, with the ability to meet sales goals.
- Possess strong ability to prospect, negotiate, and close sales.
- Ability to give attention to safety issues.
- Ability to maintain a neat and presentable personality.
- Strong persistence in dealing with people and not giving up easily.
- Possess self – confidence, positive mentality, with the ability to manage territories effectively.
- Strong product knowledge, client relation, and presentation skills.
- Highly self motivated, with strong computer experience.
- Reliable, hardworking, enthusiastic, with the ability to perform multiple assignments at the same time.
- Effective communication with customers, as well as strong follow up skills.
- Strong technical abilities.
- Ability and willing to work on weekends and possibly holidays.
- Ability and willingness to travel for extended periods of time.
- Ability to mange finances and travel schedule.
Welder - RTDrill USA - Philipsburg PA
Publication date : 24/09/2018
RTDrill USA is looking for an experimented welder.
If you want to join our team, do not hesitate to apply.