Junior Designer - RTDrill USA - VIE contract – 18 months
Publication date: 28/01/2019
The role of the junior designer is to support existing designs and new development projects using technical knowledge and experience.
This is accomplished by identifying and updating any needed specifying components in an type of product from our product line.
In addition, the junior designer is also responsible for the ERP updated has asked from any senior designer from the team.
Managing technical data and bill of material and be working directly with other team from the company and the group in order to produce some drilling equipment with the highest level of quality with the lowest cost and shortest delivery time as possible.
Insure an update of drawings has needed.
– Become familiar with Reichdrill’s standards and best practices for drafting and detailing.
– Performing updates to 2D/3D drawings in AutoCAD and or Inventor software formats.
– Updates to be performed will be communicated via Red lined mark ups to prints and or by verbal instruction from Reichdrill Engineering Staff.
– Documenting and managing drawing Revision levels after each update
– Creating Engineering Change Notices (ECNs) to match the drawing updates being performed
– Performing Metric to English dimension conversion to drawings (Alternate Dimension Call-outs) as needed or as directed.
– Coordinate with other Eurofor group engineering on compatible software.
– Institute 3D AutoCAD Inventor, or other, program for existing and future design documentation.
– Participate in program / project status meetings as scheduled or as requested
– Provide production with manufacturing files including detailed and assembly drawings and instructions to meet committed scheduled delivery.
– Establishment and documentation of technical specifications, machine capabilities, and machine performance.
– Work with product development team to evaluate and select new products and vendors.
– Work closely with production to reduce manufacturing costs.
– Involvement in day to day engineering designs.
– Technical skills (engineering studies
– Knowledge of ERP software and CAD software
– Strong written and verbal communication skills (English language), German
– Extensive experience using MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
– Experience working with data vault
– Experience with Canbus technology
– Adaptability to a human size team and company
– Open minded
Welder - RTDrill USA - Philipsburg PA
Publication date: 24/09/2018
RTDrill USA is looking for an experimented welder.
If you want to join our team, do not hesitate to apply.